As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we want you to be fully aware of how we are protecting ourselves as well as our patients. We have always followed industry-standard guidelines to prevent the transmission of infections in an orthodontic office. We also continue to follow guidelines set by the CDC and recommend masks be worn in our clinic areas.
The following are the additional precautions our office currently has in place:
- Everyone entering our building, including all patients, parents, team members, and doctors are screened for COVID-19 risk and has their temperature taken. Any patient who has a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will not be seen.
- All snacks, magazines, and common use items from the lobby have been removed and we have discontinued the use of our games and touch-screens.
- Our tooth-brushing stations are closed (patients are asked to brush before they arrive at our office).
- We have limited the use of our clinic chairs in order to provide greater spacing between patients.
- We are using Air-free hand-pieces when possible to decrease the aerosol formation.
Thank you for your continued patience as we work to provide the highest quality of care while ensuring a safe environment for our patients and team. We know this has been a difficult time for many people, but we continue to believe we will get through this by working together.
Cooper, & Misner Team